Hose assemblies should be inspected, tested and tracked on a regular basis for plant safety.
Thunder Technologies offers these hose safety services, and/or, we can train your operators to do it. Call us to discuss your options!
Do you inspect and test your hose assemblies on a regular basis?
Do you track your hose assembly’s service from “cradle to grave”?
Hose Assembly Testing Options
- Hydrostatic leak and pressure testing is performed on flexible metal hoses, PTFE and rubber hoses
- Your flexible metal hoses, rubber hoses & PTFE hoses are hydro-statically leak tested to the manufacturers’ recommendations, unless otherwise specified by the customer
- Since we can provide you with the gasket, we can leak-test your-hose assembly as a complete set. Now you can be sure your system is leak-free
- Helium Leak Testing is available on metal hoses
- We DO NOT fill our metal hose assemblies with air and put it in a bucket of water to see if bubbles appear
- Your metal hoses are tested with helium and a mass spectrometer checking the-welds and length of the hose. Our leak rate is so stringent that a drop of water would take a year to leak out of our hose. That is “THUNDER TIGHT”!
- Radiographic Examinations or x ray testing on your flexible metal hose assembly
- Dye Penatrant Examination on your flexible metal hose assembly
- TSSA Testing for pressure vessels
- Hose assembly testing and certification is performed in accordance with the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA) of-Canada is available at Thundr Technologies.
- Thunder Technologies’ quality system is audited and accepted by the U.S. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Insurers
- CE Markings meet European specifications are available at Thunder Technologies
- Burst Tests and any other specified testing
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
We Look Forward to Working With You
To receive pricing and availability for your application, or to discuss design options:
CALL US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS! 248-844-4875 DON’T SEE WHAT YOU NEED? CALL US. WE CAN FIND IT FOR YOU!