Industrial PTFE Hoses
Thunder Technologies assembles and tests your PTFE hoses in our facility for fast delivery.
PTFE hoses refer to hoses that have a PTFE liner and a braided or rubber cover. Conductive PTFE hoses have a black conductive PTFE core to handle media that has static electricity issues. Non-conductive PTFE hoses have a white non-conductive PTFE core. The type of cover on your PTFE hose depends on how you are using your hose. The most common PTFE hoses are steel braided PTFE hoses and rubber covered PTFE Hoses.
PTFE Hoses are a superior choice for Chemical hoses and sanitary hose requirements.
The hose end fittings for your PTFE hoses are attached using swaging or crimping processes.
At Thunder Technologies, we understand Industrial PTFE hoses are used in critical applications. Call our friendly, knowledgeable experts with your specifications. We can help you select the right hose for your needs. Let Thunder Technologies partner with you to on your flexible PTFE hose needs.
Characteristics of PTFE Hoses
- Sizes: 3/16″ – 6″ ID
- Length: Custom to your PTFE hose assembly specification
- Temperature range: -100 F to 450 F
- Pressure range: Up to 5000 PSI
- Covers: Stainless Steel Braiding; Polypropylene Braiding; Kynar; Silicone & EPDM rubber, including custom EPDM colors; Stainless Armor
- Fittings: PTFE lined or unlined fittings available to your specification for your PTFE hoses. Fittings can be made of brass, stainless steel, hastelloy, carbon steel or Titanium. Standard and custom fitting configurations available.
- Conductivity: Conductive (black) and non-conductive (white) PTFE hose assemblies availabl
- Styles: Smoothbore and Convoluted (corrugated) PTFE linings available for your PTFE hoses
Features of PTFE Hoses
- Medium and High Pressure PTFE Hoses
- Chemically Resistant: PTFE hose assemblies handle an endless variety of fluids
- Chemically Inert: PTFE hoses will not break down or deteriorate in service
- Superior clean ability
- Strong and Flexible PTFE hoses withstand vibration, and flexing
Ideal Applications For PTFE Hoses
- Chemical hoses
- Chlorine hose
- Bromine hoses
- Steam hoses
- Acid hoses
- Bleach hoses
- Natural gas hose
- Oil transfer hose
- Pump hoses
- Pump connectors
- High pressure hoses
- Fuel hoses
- Coolant hose
- Solvent hose
- Alcohol hose
- Pharmaceutical hoses
- Paint hoses
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) hoses
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
We Look Forward to Working With You
To receive pricing and availability for your application, or to discuss design options:
CALL US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS! 248-844-4875 DON’T SEE WHAT YOU NEED? CALL US. WE CAN FIND IT FOR YOU!